Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Deck My Bod with Scented Oils....Spa la la la la....la la..la...laaaaa


I am writing this particular entry in order to attempt to win a spa service...or two. Normally, I do little more than scratch silver off a cardboard paper in order to win a contest (or lotto if you will), but this was more than I could resist.


The theme of the "blog" was to be why YOU deserve a day at the spa...why YOUR life is so crazy. I implore the reader to read the previous entries....and hope she agrees. However, I can sum up some of the reasons simply. Her is my bestest attempt as "WOE IS ME" :


1. I have not slept in approximately 22 months for more than 3 hours at a time.

2. I have a herniated disc, and congenitive disc disease which required surgery. I do not go to PT because I couldn't foot the $60 a week, and I cannot have surgery with a toddler at home

3. In addition to my FOUR children, I have 4 pets. A dog whom craps in the house at least once a day, and a cat who is ill...and vomits in the house a least 3-4 time a week.

4. I had a great job, which I lost while on maternity with my Mirena IUD baby...

5. During the last 5 weeks, all three cars I owned have been damaged. My husband hit a muffler on the road which flew up and ripped off his door handle. My Son was in a collision and we are in a legal battle to fix his almost totaled ...4 month old car.

My SUV his a rock on the highway which flew up and cracked the windshield. Total damage of all 3 is approximately $6500. None have been repaired as of yet

6. My 18 month old still nurses. And has not spent ONE night in her own bed..which, by the way is in her room...which by the way is literally, a closet...a walk in, but a closet nonetheless.

7. My teenager is in trouble...a lot. I have to get a babysitter every couple of months in order to appear in court. I also have to make time to meet with his probation officer at least bi weekly. My house has gotten egged, and random hoodlums have shown up in my street looking for a fight in the middle of the night.

8. No one in my neighborhood can alternate driving to school. As such, I am the sole taxi driver for 5 kids plus my baby...I often go to school in pj's and slippers. (cliche, I know)

9. I foolishly got a nose ring 3 months ago...which is now infected, however, I cannot take out until healed. I look like I have a giant wart on my nose.

10. I haven't gone to the hairdresser in 5 months.

11. My husband is unable to "babysit" the kids without them calling me at least 4 times when i TRY and go out.



I am sure I could go on.......but someone is screaming outside...and I think I heard the word "blood".





No comments:

Post a Comment